Monday 18 April 2016

O for Only





Ecstatic were moments,
Elated all members,
Enjoying and Preparing,
Approaching wedding night,

From the right end corner,
Entered damsel slender,
Her steps swift stealthy,
With a sweet filled tray,

Eloquent and humbly,
She offered sweet to all,
When came close to closer,
For me none were left.

She stood there silent,
I asked for my sweet,
Pardoned she moved,
And brought new treat.

To this I denied warmly,
And whispered in her ears slyly,
I want my sweet,
Made only for me.

With gleam in her eyes,
And cheeks blushed pink,
Bowing down her head,
She ran with a wink.

Now each time she clasped,
I asked for my sweet,
Skilfully she spurned,
Secret stayed my sweet.


This is the first part of poem – a situation when a boy plays with a word (SWEET made only for HIM) in some wedding gathering which is a common situation in Indian wedding functions. The second part is covered in Q.. Hope you like this simple poetic extravaganza.

Aditya Sinha
18.04.2016
Aligarh

That’s for today with I. Tomorrow it would be another pour from Soul “J”
                          Other posts in the series : A for Adore 
                                                       B for Beauty Surreal 
                                                       C for Caress
                                                       D for Dedication
                                                       E for Euphoria
                                                       F for Fire of Love
                                                       G for Grandeur Lost
                                                       H for Heartfelt
                                                       I for I Love You
                                                        J for Jealous
                                                        K of Kiss
                                                                 L for Love
                                                                 M for Mother & Mother's Q
                                                                                             N for Nostalgia & Nascent Life
                                                        O for Only
                                                       P for Possessive - Personified
                                                                                             Q for Quiver
                                           R for Rejuvenate

For my parallel second Challenge blog with A pls visit : Festivals of India

         For other A to Z challenge blogs visit: A to Z Challenge 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment